Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Love is not a game

Apparently some people think this is funny. It's not. I'm seriously trying to vent my secret feelings of love and affection toward others and you people are just laughing at me. It's not okay. Here goes another one. This one is dedicated to all the haters.

Dear invisible,
I can't see you. Where are you?
sincerely,
blind man.

Dear canteloupe,
why not?
sincerely,
vegas.

Dear goldilocks,
while you're over there messing with the three bears, i'm here setting up our cottage with perfect porridge, chairs and beds for us.
sincerely,
prince charming.

Dear narcolepsy,
I wish we could take a nap.
sincerely,
baggy eyes.

Dear dexterous,
Can we hang out more? I really think we should hang out more? Let's hang out more? done.
sincerely,
misses you.

Dear comrades,
yes, I will be your facebook friend. We're already more than that irl.
sincerely,
trusts you.

Dear lemon meringue,
You're delicous. Let's touch lips again. Like right now.
sincerely,
hungry hungry hippo.

Dear deer,
bleet.
sincerely,
baaaaaaaaaaaah.

and finally,
Dear redditor,
We should make babies together. Plutonic friendship babies. Of awesomeness.
sincerely,
OP

The game. You just lost.





No comments:

Post a Comment